Recommended Reading for Entrepreneurs/Startup Junkies
I love reading books and there are so many great books out there for us to learn from. Books are a great way to unwind from the day and learn about the world. When I was younger, I loved to read Travel Books. It started with A Walk in the Woods, by Bill Bryson. From there, I read every book by Bill Bryson, then on to other similar travel books – I learned so much about other cultures.
Recently, I have taken the same path with Startup/Entrepreneurial Books. I also read books about code, but if I read those in bed, I tend to fall asleep rather quickly. So I have been sticking to business related books. I get so excited when I order a new one in Amazon, I cant wait to read it. Over the past few months, I have read 4 great books – but my list is growing. Below is a list of the books I have read and what I wish to read next.
- The Art of Start by Guy Kawasaki
- Getting Real by 37signals
- Founders at Work by Jessica Livingston
- Crossing the Chasm
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Web Analytics: An Hour a Day by Avinash Kaushik
- Word of Mouth Marketing by Andy Sernovitz